Sunday, August 22, 2010

I finished a new project





Hello there!

It has been a while since I last posted, mostly because I was forced to abandon my Yoshi blanket. There was a problem with the squares I was making, where the middle would unravel after I had already sewn them all together. I decided to cast it aside, and before I knew it I was leaving for my roadtrip with the mister.

So I started a new project, and finished it.

This is the bird I was making, he goes by the name Pyoro and he is from a Wario Ware game called Birds and Beans Smiley He's absolutely adorable, and I was making a blanket for my boyfriend Marc's brother Ryan. I knew he loved Pyoro, but I suspect he might love the blanket even more.

I used all Red Heart, since I was on a two-month road trip with my boyfriend. We traveled 16, 000km (or 10, 000 mi) this summer, and have seen every state except 12 and 7 provinces. So, I had a lot of free time, and had to ensure that the yarn I chose would be universally available. I used a 6.00mm hook.







So, one project down and a million more I want to do :P

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Kate!!!!!! I love it!!! He's a lucky brother :D

    ReplyDelete